Asian Themes in Social Sciences Research (ISSN: 2578-5516) is an international, double blind peer-reviewed, open-access academic research journal, published by Knowledge Press.
The mission of the journal is to provide an academic forum for discussing the issues of significant public interest across the world. The objective of the journal is to provide an academic forum for discussing the issues of significant public interest across the world.
The journal publishes research articles, literature review articles, commentaries, opinion pieces, case studies, case reports, etc. Contributions are welcome from all fields of social sciences. The typical topics include, but are not limited to the following fields:
- Communication Studies
- Political Science
- Human Geography
Indexing: BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine), Google Scholar, RePEc, IDEAS, EconPapers, Scilit, DOI, Crossref
Article Selection and Publication Process
- The manuscripts should be written in English, and they should be submitted by email: email@example.com
- On receiving the paper, the system will send an acknowledgement to the corresponding author immediately.
- The process of peer review may take 2-3 weeks. You will be able to trace the process in your user account.
- We will send an acceptance E-mail to the corresponding author, indicating acceptance or not, as well as the date of publication. The authors should decide whether or not to accept our arrangements for publishing.
- If the submission is accepted, the authors revise paper and pay the publication fee (USD 100)