Latest in Themes in Applied Sciences Research
Themes in Applied Sciences Research (ISSN: 2578-5567) is an open access, peer reviewed international journal that publishes original research and review articles related to diverse areas of applied sciences. The main objective is to offer an intellectual platform to the international scholars and it aims to promote interdisciplinary studies in applied sciences. The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
- Applied Behavioral Science
- Applied Biology
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Ecology
- Applied Economics
- Applied Engineering
- Applied Genetics
- Applied Geography
- Applied Linguistics
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Mechanics
- Applied Philosophy
- Applied Physics
- Applied Physiology
- Applied Psychology
- Applied Sociology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computing Technology
Indexing: BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine), Google Scholar, RePEc, IDEAS, EconPapers, Scilit, DOI, Crossref
Article Selection and Publication Process
- The manuscripts should be written in English, and they should be submitted online or by email: email@example.com
- On receiving the paper, the system will send an acknowledgement to the corresponding author immediately.
- The process of peer review may take 2-3 weeks. You will be able to trace the process in your user account.
- We will send an acceptance E-mail to the corresponding author, indicating acceptance or not, as well as the date of publication. The authors should decide whether or not to accept our arrangements for publishing.
- There is no submission and publication fee after acceptance.
Some facts about Knowledge Press