Latest in Asian Themes in Social Sciences Research
- Economic Community of West African State’s (ECOWAS) Controversy: Wither a Need for Single Currency by 2021?
- Social Politics and Criminal Politics of Covid-19 Response: Case in Indonesia
- Macroeconomic Determinants of Stock Market Fluctuations: The Case of Indonesia
- Using Synfig Studio as an Interactive Learning Media: A Study of Senior High School in Rural School
- The Influence of Social Commerce Factors on Customer Intention to Purchase
Latest in Themes in Applied Sciences Research
- Transition from Land Use/Cover into Urban Expansion in Dutse Metropolis, Jigawa State, Nigeria
- Effect of Capital Flight on Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Multinational Corporations in Developing African Countries
- Simple Method for Measuring Small Retardance
- Magnetic Oldroydian Viscoelastic Fluid - Analysis of Vorticity Transport
About Knowledge Press
Some facts about Knowledge Press
Increasing growth and potential
Asian Themes in Social Sciences Research (ISSN: 2578-5516) is an international, double blind peer-reviewed, open-access academic research journal, published by Knowledge Press. The mission of the journal is to provide an academic forum for discussing the issues of significant public interest across the world.
Themes in Applied Sciences Research (ISSN: 2578-5567) is an open access, peer reviewed international journal that publishes original research and review articles related to diverse areas of applied sciences. The main objective is to offer an intellectual platform to the international scholars and it aims to promote interdisciplinary studies in applied sciences.